Human growth hormone, HGH is secreted by the pituitary gland in the brain. It has anabolic functions and was banned in 1982 in order to prevent athletes from gaining an advantage when competing. Older adults that are HGH deficient are sometimes prescribed HGH in a synthetic form in order to
Get the latest news and tips now.
- Why Screen and Re-screen?
- Target Heart Rates and Overtraining…
- So you want more HGH?
- More Evidence for HIT…High Intensity Training
- VO2 MAX BOOST…..
- Forcing the brain and body to work together….
- Motor Control
- Eccentric Exercise–Lowering Yourself and Going Negative!
- KAATSU Sport Specificity
Chris Childs, a former science teacher and strength and conditioning coach has owned and operated Pulse in Greenwich, CT since 2003. He holds certifications from KAATSU, NSCA (National Strength & Conditioning Association), SuperSlow, TPI (Titleist Performance Institute).