This information I took directly from the American Heart Association’s webpage. With all of the new electronic gadgets available, it’s never been easier to calculate your heart rate. If you don’t have a tracking device, you can calculate your heart rate the old fashion way by taking your carotid pulse
Get the latest news and tips now.
- Why Screen and Re-screen?
- Target Heart Rates and Overtraining…
- So you want more HGH?
- More Evidence for HIT…High Intensity Training
- VO2 MAX BOOST…..
- Forcing the brain and body to work together….
- Motor Control
- Eccentric Exercise–Lowering Yourself and Going Negative!
- KAATSU Sport Specificity
Chris Childs, a former science teacher and strength and conditioning coach has owned and operated Pulse in Greenwich, CT since 2003. He holds certifications from KAATSU, NSCA (National Strength & Conditioning Association), SuperSlow, TPI (Titleist Performance Institute).