When it comes to fixing someone’s physical limitations, you should know and understand how to screen your athletes. Athletes get messed up in the head from a psychological standpoint and sometimes they get messed up from a motor control standpoint. I’m not referring to sports psychology (save that for George
Get the latest news and tips now.
- Why Screen and Re-screen?
- Target Heart Rates and Overtraining…
- So you want more HGH?
- More Evidence for HIT…High Intensity Training
- VO2 MAX BOOST…..
- Forcing the brain and body to work together….
- Motor Control
- Eccentric Exercise–Lowering Yourself and Going Negative!
- KAATSU Sport Specificity
Chris Childs, a former science teacher and strength and conditioning coach has owned and operated Pulse in Greenwich, CT since 2003. He holds certifications from KAATSU, NSCA (National Strength & Conditioning Association), SuperSlow, TPI (Titleist Performance Institute).