Every single time before you eat breakfast, lunch and dinner drink 12 ounces of cold water. By consuming water before each meal, you take up some of your stomach’s space and thus you not only feel full quicker, you’ll be less likely to pig out because of the reduced internal cavity.
Get the latest news and tips now.
- Why Screen and Re-screen?
- Target Heart Rates and Overtraining…
- So you want more HGH?
- More Evidence for HIT…High Intensity Training
- VO2 MAX BOOST…..
- Forcing the brain and body to work together….
- Motor Control
- Eccentric Exercise–Lowering Yourself and Going Negative!
- KAATSU Sport Specificity
Chris Childs, a former science teacher and strength and conditioning coach has owned and operated Pulse in Greenwich, CT since 2003. He holds certifications from KAATSU, NSCA (National Strength & Conditioning Association), SuperSlow, TPI (Titleist Performance Institute).