I like to run outdoors a few times per week and the one thing that’s helped my muscles recover is KAATSU. I feel so great afterwards and I noticed when I ski, my hands and feet don’t get as cold as they used to. I really feel like KAATSU has helped my circulation all around.
Get the latest news and tips now.
- Why Screen and Re-screen?
- Target Heart Rates and Overtraining…
- So you want more HGH?
- More Evidence for HIT…High Intensity Training
- VO2 MAX BOOST…..
- Forcing the brain and body to work together….
- Motor Control
- Eccentric Exercise–Lowering Yourself and Going Negative!
- KAATSU Sport Specificity
Chris Childs, a former science teacher and strength and conditioning coach has owned and operated Pulse in Greenwich, CT since 2003. He holds certifications from KAATSU, NSCA (National Strength & Conditioning Association), SuperSlow, TPI (Titleist Performance Institute).