I’ve been doing the slow method once per week for 10 years at PulseGym, Inc. I stand up straighter and don’t get back pain that often. My waist has gotten smaller and I’ve added muscle mass to my frame. The slow method is the perfect workout for golfers, no soreness afterwards and you can golf the very next day!
Get the latest news and tips now.
- Why Screen and Re-screen?
- Target Heart Rates and Overtraining…
- So you want more HGH?
- More Evidence for HIT…High Intensity Training
- VO2 MAX BOOST…..
- Forcing the brain and body to work together….
- Motor Control
- Eccentric Exercise–Lowering Yourself and Going Negative!
- KAATSU Sport Specificity
Chris Childs, a former science teacher and strength and conditioning coach has owned and operated Pulse in Greenwich, CT since 2003. He holds certifications from KAATSU, NSCA (National Strength & Conditioning Association), SuperSlow, TPI (Titleist Performance Institute).